12 Year-Limited Warranty
Voyager Industries, Inc., (hereinafter referred to as “Manufacturer”) provides a limited warranty for Titan Deck™ to the original purchaser (herein after referred to as “Purchaser”) of the product or a component of a finished product if produced by a manufacturer approved by Voyager. In the case of an approved inclusion by an approved manufacturer, the product is warranted in conjunction with warranties offered by the OEM manufacturer that includes Titan Deck™ as a component.
- Manufacturer warrants that the product sold is in accordance with Manufacturer’s published specifications and shall be free of defects in workmanship and in material. Provided Titan Deck™ is installed as per the supplied instructions (contact Voyager Industries, Inc., or visit www.titandeck.net, for a copy of instructions if not received by Purchaser), it is warranted that:
- Titan Deck™ will not delaminate
- Titan Deck™ will not rot
- Titan Deck™ will not absorb water
These warranties are subject to the limitations set forth in this Warranty document.
- The Titan Deck™ product is approved by the Manufacturer for the intended application of internal and external flooring in areas without exposure to corrosive chemicals, shall be covered by the following warranty:
- Manufacturer will, within two (2) years from the date of purchase, upon receipt of a proper claim including original purchase invoice, will either replace the defective parts or, at Manufacturer’s election, issue a full credit for the purchase price to be used for future purchased of Titan Deck product. For the ten (10) year period commencing with the third year following the date of purchase, the warranty will decrease by 9% per year starting at 90% in the third year. This percentage change will be applied to the amount of replacement product supplied at Voyager’s then-current price or to the credit, as elected by Manufacturer.
- THE SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE OF TITAN DECK™ IS HIGHLY DEPENDENT UPON MANY FACTORS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE MANUFACTURER. THEREFORE, EXCEPT FOR THE REPLACEMENT OR REFUND CREDIT, MANUFACTURER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NO WARRANTY OF DESIGN CAPABILITY; AND/ OR NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY REGARDING ITS PRODUCTS, ALL OF WHICH WARRANTIES ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED.
- Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages including, but not limited to having no liability for damages for personal injury, loss of life, property damage, damage to or loss of product, loss of profits and/ or loss of revenue. The price at which the product is supplied to a Purchaser is in consideration of the limiting of Manufacturer’s liability and the Purchaser’s remedies.
- This limited Warranty shall not apply to any product which has been subject to misuse or abuse or due to common negligence or accident, nor shall this limited Warranty apply to any product made by the Manufacturer not used in accordance with the printed instructions and specifications of Manufacturer or that has been exposed to conditions beyond the represented and rated capacity of the product.
- This limited Warranty is made only to the original Purchaser and is not assignable or transferrable, nor will it insure to the benefit of any sub-purchaser of any OEM Manufacturer, other than the original retail Purchaser.
NOTE: Any use or application of this product is subject to local building codes and it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to determine whether this product may be used pursuant to any local building codes.
Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect all product claimed to be defective or damaged under the terms of this limited Warranty.
Manufacturer limits its Warranty for a proven defective product to replacement or credit against further purchases in accordance with this Warranty document. All information and data provided at the time information is supplied by Manufacturer is believed to be accurate and complete. However, all information is provided without any guarantee or respon sibility of any kind, expressed or implied. Suggestions or statements concerning possible use of products are made without representation that any such use is free from patent infringe ment and is not a recommendation to infringe upon any patent. The user must be aware that there are or may be safety measures that are required in the use of the product which are not stated herein.
All decking materials (product) for which a claim is made that is defective in breach of this limited Warranty concerning materials or workmanship , if so determined by the Manufacturer, will be repaired, replaced or given credit toward future purchases at the sole discretion of Manufacturer and in accordance with the proration set forth above. Repair work or replacement of Titan Deck™ will be at no charge to the original Purchaser during the first two (2) years and will then be prorated. The original Purchase will be responsible for freight charges to and from Manufacturer. A Purchaser may apply for the benefit of this Warranty using the following procedure:
- Purchaser will provide to Manufacturer the original purchase invoice or receipt showing the date of purchase and location of installation , and will send it by Certified Mail to Manufacturer (Voyager Industries, Inc., Industries, Inc., Warranty Request, PO Box 566, Brandon, MN 56315);
- Manufacturer must be given an opportunity to inspect all of the Titan Deck™ product claimed to be defective or damaged for which application is made under the terms of this limited Warranty.
Manufacturer must determine that the Titan Deck™ product is defective and covered by this limited Warranty. If Manufacturer determines it is going to replace the product on a full – replacement or prorated basis, Manufacturer will deliver the repaired or replacement product to the original Purchase at the original site of delivery, or such other locations as the parties may agree upon. Installation and reinstallation are at Purchaser’s expense. Manufacturer will not be liable for any installation or reinstallation costs.
07/17/12 – Voyager Industries, Inc.