Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Voyager Industries, Inc., (hereinafter referred to as “Manufacturer”) provides a lifetime limited warranty for Titan Deck™ to the original purchaser (hereinafter referred to as “Purchaser”) of the product. This warranty applies to product manufactured on or after September 1, 2019. Manufacturer warrants that the product sold is in accordance with Manufacturer’s published specifications and shall be free of defects in workmanship and in material. It is warranted that Titan Deck will not fade, cup, rot, peel, blister or break under normal use and weathering.
This lifetime limited warranty applies to the original Purchaser in a residential or marina application only. This warranty is not assignable or transferable and wills, trusts, estates, and all other methods of transfer are not recognized. The terms of the warranty start from the original date of purchase from Manufacturer. For use in all other industrial or commercial applications in industrial or heavy traffic spaces, this warranty shall be limited to 7 years with a depreciation of 20% per year starting year 8. For purposes of this warranty, a “residential application” shall refer to an installation of the product on an individual residence, and a “commercial application” shall refer to any installation of the product other than on an individual residence.
This Warranty does not provide protection against any failure, defect, or damage caused by situations and events beyond normal exposure conditions, including but not limited to:
- Misuse, abuse, neglect, improper handling, or storage.
- Improper installation or installation not in strict adherence with written installation instructions.
- Fading, chalking, oxidation, discoloration, and/or other damage caused by uneven natural elements exposure, air pollution and/or exposure to harmful chemicals. Refer to the Normal Weathering section below.
- Damage resulting from accidents, fire, vandalism, wind-blown or foreign objects, earthquake, flood, lightning, hurricane, tornado or other acts of God.
- Defects in, failure of, or damage to the ground or supporting structure(s) where the Manufacturer’s product is used.
- Failure to comply with specifications regarding load limits and span distances.
- Failure to comply with the warranty claim process as shown below at the manufacturer’s sole judgment.
Normal weathering is defined as exposure to sunlight and extremes of weather and atmosphere which will cause any colored surface to gradually fade, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains or can cause expansion or contraction. The severity of any condition depends on the geographic location, the cleanliness of the air in the area, and many other influences over which Manufacturer has no control. Titan Deck is engineered to work in extreme temperatures. However, minor expansion and contraction is a normal process. If the product is not properly fastened to the dock surface, dimensional instability may occur casing the board to shrink and the ends will curve slightly.
Warranty claim process
If you believe your product has a manufacturing defect you must notify Manufacturer within 15 days of discovery. Contact your local rep or the manufacturer at 800-980-4940. Manufacturer will require:
- Original purchase documentation.
- Contact information for end user of the product.
- Photo or actual sample of the product in question.
- Photos of entire application or overall use of product.
- Verification of date stamp on product.
All required information will be mailed or emailed to:
- Titan Deck c/o Voyager Industries
803 Central Ave N
Brandon, MN 56315
Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect all product claimed to be defective or damaged under the terms of this limited Warranty.
Manufacturer limits its Warranty for a proven defective product to replacement or credit against further purchases in accordance with this Warranty document. All information and data provided through the Warranty Claim Process is believed to be accurate and complete. However, all information is provided without any guarantee or responsibility of any kind, expressed or implied.
Manufacturer must determine that the Titan Deck product is defective and covered by this limited Warranty. If Manufacturer determines it is going to replace the product on a full replacement or prorated basis; installation, reinstallation and freight charges are at Purchaser’s expense. Manufacturer will ship the repaired or replacement product to the original Purchaser at the original site of delivery, or such other locations as the parties may agree upon.
Under no circumstances shall Manufacturer be liable for special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages including, but not limited to having no liability for damages for personal injury, loss of life, property damage, damage to or loss of product, loss of profits and/ or loss of revenue. The price at which the product is supplied to a Purchaser is in consideration of the limiting of Manufacturer’s liability and the Purchaser’s remedies. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusions of limitations, incidental, or consequential damages so the above limitations may not apply to you.
10/30/2019 – Voyager Industries, Inc.